How can I check my electricity bill in Haryana?
How To Check Haryana Electricity Bill
- Visit the ‘View Bill’ page of your electricity board.
- Fill your account number and enter the captcha.
- Click on ‘Proceed’ to view the bill.
How can I get my duplicate electricity bill online in Haryana?
Step 1: Visit the UHBVN duplicate bill download page > Enter the 12-digit Account Number > Type captcha text > Click on Proceed.
How can I check my Dhbvn bill history?
How can I view my DHBVN payment history?
- Step 1: Visit the DHBVN payment history page.
- Step 2: Enter your Account Number > Submit. Please note that if you are an urban consumer, your Account Number will have 10 digits.
- Step 3: A list of your DHBVN bill payment history and transaction details will appear on the screen.
What is SBM no in Dhbvn?
DHBVN FAQ’s SBM stands for Spot Billing Machine; it is a handheld computer that stores all the relevant data related to your electricity bill. When the electricity bill is generated by the SBM machine, it generates a unique identification number for a generated bill. This unique number is known as the SBM number.
How do I register on Dhbvn website?
Registration Form Registration Step 1 of 2. All Fields are mandatory and must be filled. In case, you do not have access to your old mobile number, please contact our Customer Care Centre on Toll Free number 1912 or 18001804334 for resetting your account and register afresh.
What is SBM bill number Dhbvn?
1. What is the sbm bill number in DHBVN? SBM stands for Spot Billing Machine; it is a handheld computer that stores all the relevant data related to your electricity bill. When the electricity bill is generated by the SBM machine, it generates a unique identification number for a generated bill.
How can I know my Dhbvn account number?
Consumers from Gurgaon and Faridabad please call Customer Care Center to know your New Account Number.
What is SBM bill number in Dhbvn?