How do I access DTS from home?
Navigate to the DTS Homepage (https://www.defensetravel.osd.mil) Select the “Settings and More” button in the upper right corner of the browser Select “Open with Internet Explorer”. Edge will launch Internet Explorer and display DTS.
What is the DoD DTS?
DTS is an online system that automates temporary duty (TDY) travel. It allows active duty Army, Army Reserve and Army National Guard members to create authorizations, book reservations, receive approval, generate payment vouchers, and direct payments to their bank accounts and Government Travel Charge Card (GTCC).
How do you use DTS in the army?
To do this, look at page 2, line “e”, of your orders for “DTS”.
- Step 1 – Authorization. First, you must complete an Authorization, which is intended to get you to your destination and should be completed prior to travel.
- Step 2 – Completing your voucher. • Log in to DTS and click on Official Travel Vouchers.
How do I log into DTS army?
Need help logging in? Accessing DTS only takes a few steps.
- Click the “Tools” button in the menu bar.
- Select “Internet Options.”
- Click the “Privacy” tab.
- Under the “Settings” section, move the slider to the “Medium” setting to allow cookies from trusted sites.
- Click the “Apply” button.
Why would DTS be locked?
When you perform any action that alters a DTS travel document, DTS locks the document to prevent others from creating modifications to it simultaneously. The document lock applies to all travel documents (i.e., authorizations, vouchers, local vouchers, and group authorizations).
How do I access DTS from home on Mac?
4. Safari is the only browser option (Chrome and Firefox will not allow access to DTS on a Mac). DTS requires that users choose their DOD ID certificate (or similar PIV certificate) when logging in. Mac users who select the DOD Email certificate are ‘locked’ into that choice and receive “Technical difficulty” errors.
What is DTS help desk phone number?
DTS Login&Profile Issues
Does DTS offer 24-hour support?
DTS was established in 1988 to provide a wide range of portable, mobile and fixed two-way radio solutions, equipment and infrastructure. In addition, a fully equipped certification service center provides special, fixed-price maintenance, 24-hour support contracts and maintenance plans.
How to contact DTS?
DTs are rare but can be life-threatening If you or someone you love is looking for a Prescott detox for drugs or alcohol contact a local center for assistance.
What is DTS phone number?
DTS receives a small subset of specified responder PII from FEMA Corps and SCF to create responder records for FEMA Corps and SCF volunteers. The upload for FEMA Corps includes the employee’s first name, last name, email address, phone number, hire date, primary