How do I clear cookies from my Mac book?
How to Delete Cookies in Safari on macOS
- Launch Safari browser on your Mac.
- Select Safari -> Preferences….
- Click the Privacy tab and select Manage Website Data….
- Select a website that is listed as using cookies, then click Remove. To remove all website data from Safari, click Remove All.
How do I clear cookies on my Macbook 2020?
Delete Cookies and Saved Data on the Mac
- Select Preferences from the Safari menu or hold down the Command key and the comma key at the same time (Command+,).
- Go to the Privacy tab.
- Click the Remove All Website Data button to remove all stored website data, or skip to step 5 to remove data on a site-by-site basis.
Where are cookies stored on Mac?
Safari. To manage cookies on Safari, go to Safari > Preferences > Privacy, and then click the “Manage Website Data…” button. This displays a list of all websites that have stored cookies on your computer that can be used to track your browsing.
How do you change cookie settings on a Mac?
Enable Cookies in Safari
- Click the “Safari” menu. Make sure you have a Safari window open and active; you will see the “Safari” menu in the top left of your screen.
- Click the “Preferences” menu item.
- Click the “Privacy” tab.
- Choose your preferred Cookies and tracking settings.
- Close the Preferences window.
How do I clear cookies and cache in Safari on a Mac?
To clear cache and cookies:
- From the home screen, Select Settings > Safari.
- At the bottom of Safari’s settings screen, Select Clear cookies and data or Clear Cookies and Clear Cache.
- Confirm when prompted.
What happens when you clear cookies?
When you delete cookies from your computer, you erase information saved in your browser, including your account passwords, website preferences, and settings. Deleting your cookies can be helpful if you share your computer or device with other people and don’t want them to see your browsing history.
Where is my cookies file located?
The cookie file is stored in your browser’s folder or subfolder. Your browser accesses the cookie file again when you visit the website that created the cookie file.
How do I enable cookies on my Mac 2021?