How do you use 3D glasses on a smart TV?
Pairing the glasses
- Turn on the TV, and move the glasses within 19.5 inches of the TV.
- Press the Power button on the glasses briefly. The 3D glasses will power on and the pairing will begin.
- If the pairing is successful, you will see the message “3D glasses are connected to TV’ on the screen.
Do Samsung 3D glasses work with Sony?
This includes the ST50, GT50, VT50, ST60, VT60 and ZT60 plasma TVs. Sony adopted the Full HD 3D standard a bit later, but we’ve heard reliable reports that Full HD 3D-compatible 3D glasses do work with the Sony W800B and W850B HDTVs as well as the X800B, X900B and X950B 4K Ultra HD TVs.
How do I use 3D on my Sony Bravia?
Set up your TV to play 3D
- On the supplied TV remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Picture & Display.
- Under Picture & Display, select 3D settings.
- Select 3D Display.
- Select On.
How do I Pair My 3D glasses to my TV?
Press the Power button on the glasses to turn them on. NOTE: The power indicator on the glasses will blink green and yellow to indicate that the pairing process has begun. Once the glasses have paired, the green indicator on the glasses will light up green for 3 seconds and you will be able to see the 3D image being played.
How to use 3D glasses for the first time?
When using the 3D glasses for the first time, remove the battery insulating sheet. Put the 3D glasses on and stand with in two feet in front of the TV. NOTE: The glasses should be facing the front of the TV. Press the Power button on the glasses to turn them on.
How does 3D Blu-ray work?
The source device (3D Blu-ray Disc® player, DVR, cable box or satellite receiver) is connected to the TV using a high quality, High-Speed HDMI® cable. A 3D signal from a source device is being played while pairing the glasses.