How much does pilot training cost in Kenya?
|Flying 160 hours above the 50 PPL hours @ USD 210||33,600.00|
|Ground School Tuition CPL Course||1,800.00|
|*Return ticket to Malindi/Ukunda (Approx.)||200.00|
How much does pilot school cost?
The average fees for pilot training courses range somewhere from 15 Lakhs to 50 Lakhs depending upon the type of course and duration.
How do I apply for flight school in Kenya?
JUST MEET OUR REQUIREMENTS AND COME JOIN US!
- Must be 16 years and above.
- KCSE C+ and C+ in Mathematics, English, Geography and any one science.
- A medical fitness certificate from an accredited Aviation Medical examiner.
- Copies of : Academic Papers, ID/Birth Certificate/Passport.
Which university can I study pilot in Kenya?
Some of the flying schools in Kenya include:
- East African School of Aviation at Airport North Road, Embakasi, Nairobi.
- KQ Pride Centre at KQ headquarters, Embakasi, Nairobi.
- Mt Kenya Flight School in Nanyuki.
- Kenya School of Flying at Wilson Airport, Nairobi.
- Standards Aviation Flying School at Wilson Airport, Nairobi.
What grades are needed to become a pilot?
In order to become a commercial airline pilot, just about all airlines require you to have at least 5 GCSE’s that are grades A – C (or equivalent) including Maths, English and Science. At school, try and work hard in all subjects but in particular these three core areas.
How many years do you have to study to be a pilot?
2. You must be 17 years of age to be eligible for Private pilot licence (PPL), and the course duration is 1 year. 3. You must be 18 years of age to qualify for Commercial pilot licence (CPL), and course duration is 3 years.
How long does it take to study aviation in Kenya?
For the first basic license, the Private Pilots License which takes six months to complete, the school charges Sh800,000. To obtain the second level license, the Commercial Pilots License, a training must pay Sh2,600,000 with the training estimated to last between 8-12 months.
How many years does it take to become a pilot in Kenya?
What is welcome to Kenya School of flying?
Welcome to Kenya School of Flying Kenya School of Flying is a professional pilot training school based in Kenya. Our main campus is situated at Wilson Airport in Nairobi, other flight bases are at Malindi, Orly Airpark and Ukunda airstrip. We provide personalized training and students have full access to our simulator and aircraft for practical.
What is a rift valley?
A rift valley is a lowland region that forms where Earth’s tectonic plates move apart, or rift. A rift valley is a lowland region that forms where Earth’s tectonic plates move apart, or rift. Rift valleys are found both on land and at the bottom of the ocean, where they are created by the process of seafloor spreading.
What are the major rift valleys in Africa?
The East African Rift, the Baikal Rift Valley, the West Antarctic Rift, and the Rio Grande Rift are Earth’s major active continental rift valleys. The East African Rift is part of the “Great Rift Valley” system discussed below.
Are there any active volcanoes in the Rift Valley?
These rift valleys are dotted by volcanoes: Erta Ale, Ethiopia; Mount Kenya, Kenya (an extinct stratovolcano ); Ol Doinyo Lengai, Tanzania; Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania (a dormant stratovolcano); and Mount Nyiragongo, Democratic Republic of Congo.