How do I watch Kayo on my TV?
- You’ll need an active Kayo subscription.
- Download the Kayo app from App List on your TV home screen.
- Open the Kayo app and select ‘Sign In’
- Using the camera on your smartphone or tablet, scan the QR code displayed on your TV and tap the notification that appears.
- Follow the prompts and login.
How can I watch kayo sports for free?
How do I get the Kayo Sports free trial?
- Simply head over to Kayo’s official website.
- Click on the big green “Start your 14-day free trial” button.
- Select your desired plan.
- Enter your personal details (including payment) and confirm your account.
How do I watch sports on Kayo?
Kayo is available on mobile phones and tablets using iOS v11+ or Android OS v6+. Download the Kayo app and get streaming. SplitView lets you watch up to four videos at once, all on the one screen, on selected devices. Keep the action right in front of you with multiple games, or throw in an extra camera angle.
How do I activate Kayo on my Telstra TV?
Open the Telstra TV menu and go to the App Store. Use the search function to find Kayo. Select the Kayo icon to download once you’ve found it. The app will install and now be available on your home screen.
Do I need a smart TV for Kayo?
All you need is an Internet connection. The app isn’t available on smart TVs yet, so you don’t even need a fancy television to keep up, although the team behind Kayo is working to make the service available on more devices in the near future.
How do I get my 3 month free Kayo?
To get your Kayo free trial, all you have to do is sign up for a Kayo account via the Kayo website, and click the ‘New customers get a 14-day free trial’ button.
What TVs are compatible with Kayo?
What SMART TV’s are Kayo supported with?
- Android TV’s running TV OS 7.0 and above.
- Samsung TV (2017 and later models)
- Hisense Smart TV (2019 – 2021 selected models)
- LG TV’s (2018 models or later) using WebOS 4.
- Telstra TV.
How much is Kayo per month in Australia?
Note: All new Kayo customers get a 14 day free trial ….
|14 day free trial||Yes||Yes|
|HD available on compatible devices||Yes||Yes|
Why can’t I get Kayo on my TV?
Why isn’t Kayo available on SMART TV? Kayo is always looking to develop apps for more devices, and that includes an app for SMART TVs. Any SMART TV that isn’t an Android TV OS, Roku or Samsung TV (2017 and later models) isn’t compatible with Kayo just yet.
Can you get Kayo on Google TV?
Firstly, you’ll need to have the Kayo app downloaded as well as an active Kayo subscription to watch on your Chromecast with Google TV. To stream Kayo simply follow these steps: Select ‘Apps’ on your Chromecast with Google TV. In ‘Your Apps’ scroll to Kayo.
Is Kayo worth the money?
Perhaps the most significant positive for Kayo is its price point. At $25 per month for 2 simultaneous streams (as in 2 screens, not SplitView) or $35 for 3 simultaneous streams, it’s great value.
What’s the difference between Kayo basic and premium?
The only difference in the subscription is the number of devices that can stream at one time, where Basic is up to 2 devices (streams); and Premium allows you up to 3 devices (streams).