How do you reset a ProCurve Switch?
To initialize, or reboot, a ProCurve Switch, perform the following steps:
- Press the small, recessed Reset button on the face of the switch.
- Issue the command, reload from within the CLI.
- Or, issue the command, boot system flash to reboot into either primary or secondary flash.
How do I connect my ProCurve Switch?
To connect a console to the switch, use the console cable shipped with the switch and connect a PC or VT-100 terminal to the console serial port….
- Reconfigure the switch and save the new settings.
- Reconfigure the terminal and save the new settings.
- Reboot the switch and re-establish the console session.
How do I reset my HP ProCurve Switch 2510 48?
How to reset a ProCurve 2510-24g to default settings
- Press in both the Clear and Reset buttons (tiny buttons on the left edge)
- Release the Reset button after the port lights come on (~2 seconds)
- When the Self-Test LED starts flashing (to the left of the Clear and Reset buttons), release the Clear button.
How do I turn off HP Procurve switch?
The most graceful way to shutdown an E-series Procurve switch is to do a “write memory” command at the CLI, (alternately exiting the menu interface or committing a change on the WebUI), wait for the command to complete, then pull the plug. If you want to reboot, you can do a “reload” or a “boot” command.
How do I reset my HP ProCurve 2510?
To execute the factory default reset, perform these steps: 1. Using pointed objects, simultaneously press both the Reset and Clear buttons on the front of the switch. 2. Continue to press the Clear button while releasing the Reset button.
What is j9019a-ProCurve switch 2510-24?
J9019A – ProCurve Switch 2510-24. The ProCurve Switch 2510-24 is a managed, Layer 2, 24-port 10/100 switch with 2 dual-personality Gigabit ports providing 10/100/1000-T or mini-GBIC connectivity. The 2510-24 is fanless, ensuring quiet operation and making it ideal for deployment in open spaces.
Where can I find ProCurve switch 2510-24g?
Hewlett-Packard Company 8000 Foothills Boulevard, m/s 5551 Roseville, California 95747-5551 http://www.procurve.com © Copyright 2006 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. Publication Number 5991-4761 July 2007 Applicable Products ProCurve Switch 2510-24G (J9019A)
What are the key features of the 2510-24?
The 2510-24 is fanless, ensuring quiet operation and making it ideal for deployment in open spaces. And it offers a basic Layer 2 feature set, including access security and basic traffic prioritization.
Where can I find the management and Configuration Guide 2510 switches?
Management and Configuration Guide Management and Configuration Guide 2510 www.procurve.com ProCurve Switches Q.11.XX ProCurve Series 2510 Switches Management and Configuration Guide July 2007 Hewlett-Packard Company 8000 Foothills Boulevard, m/s 5551 Roseville, California 95747-5551 http://www.procurve.com