How can I check my pension status in Tamilnadu?
Firstly you need to visit the official website of Tamil Treasury department or you can directly visit http://treasury2.tn.gov.in/.
- Now three options will appear in front of you and you have to select the “ECS status for pensioners” link.
- Now status login page will appear.
How can I download my pension order in Tamilnadu?
For downloading the personal copy click www.agae.tn.nic.in/onlinepensionnew/ By typing Application Number, pensioner’s personal copy can be downloaded.
Who is eligible for family pension in Tamilnadu?
Who is eligible to receive Family Pension? Sons/daughters/widowed daughters/divorced daughters till they attain the age of 25 years or upto the date of their marriage/remarriage or till they start earning a sum of Rs. 2550/-, whichever is earlier.
Who will get pension in Tamilnadu?
PERSONS ELIGIBLE FOR FAMILY PENSION
- Spouse in the case of married Government Servant.
- Parents who are dependent in the case of un-married Government Servants.
- Sons including adopted sons below of the age of 25 years.
- Unmarried daughters including adopted unmarried daughters below the age of 25 years.
How can I check my pension amount online?
Check your Pension Payment Order (PPO) status provided by the Central Pension Accounting Office under the Ministry of Finance. Users can enter their 12 Digit PPO Number to check the status online.
How much is family pension after pensioner dies?
(ii) In case government employee died while in service, family pension will be paid at enhanced rates i.e. 50% of pay last drawn for a period of 10 years. Thereafter family pension will be paid at the rate of 30% of the last pay.
How do I get a pension?
The minimum eligibility period for receipt of pension is 10 years. A Central Government servant retiring in accordance with the Pension Rules is entitled to receive pension on completion of at least 10 years of qualifying service.