How can I get prepaid meter online in Nigeria?
To apply for the prepaid meter, customers are to complete or update their details by visiting http://map.ikejaelectric.com/. They can also send an email to [email protected] or call on any of our numbers; 01-448-3900, 01-700-0250 and 0700-022-5543 for further information.
How can I buy PHCN tokens online?
How To Buy Electricity Token Step By Step On Your Bank Account
- On your mobile device, launch your bank mobile app.
- Login with your details.
- Navigate to the menu and select quickteller option.
- From there, select pay bills option.
- Next is to select PHCN option.
Can prepaid electricity be bought online?
Prepaid electricity tokens can be bought in a variety of ways to ensure tenants can recharge 24 hours a day at many convenient locations countrywide. We also have online partners and tokens may be purchased through a variety online systems, including banks, as well as our own portal below.
How can I load prepaid meter in Nigeria?
The meter token is what you use to load the Prepaid Meter. When you have your token, go to your Prepaid Meter, open the card door of your unit and insert the meter smart card. Then enter the PIN code that is on your token and voila – your digital power consumption device is recharged.
How do I request a prepaid meter Online?
How to Apply for a Prepaid Meter Online
- Visit your distribution company’s webpage for meters to initiate a request. (
- Fill in the requested information.
- You will be required to sign/check an undertaking or agreement form.
How can I buy a prepaid meter card online?
Here are the simple steps to follow:
- Visit the official website of PHCN.
- Choose your electricity supplier.
- Fill in your prepaid meter details, which includes your name, meter name, and location.
- Choose an online payment method and fill in the promoted details, including bank name, credit card type, and number.
How can I load Conlog prepaid meter in Nigeria?
Steps to load your purchased prepaid meter token.
- Input the 11 digit meter number and wait for some seconds.
- Input the 20 digit token to activate your prepaid meter (just input the 20digit and wait).
- On request, your vendor will send 20digits code in two places.
- Input the 11 digit meter number.
- Input the first 20 digit.
How can I load my prepaid meter Online?
Visit the official website of PHCN. Choose your electricity supplier. Fill in your prepaid meter details, which includes your name, meter name, and location. Choose an online payment method and fill in the promoted details, including bank name, credit card type, and number.
How do I buy prepaid electricity with my phone?
STEP 1: Dial *120*321# on your cellphone. Follow the prompts and select/enter option 1 (Prepaid). STEP 2: Select Electricity. STEP 3: Select Enter Electricity.
Can I recharge my prepaid meter Online?
How can I get my meter number from prepaid meter?
Check meter number: To know your meter number, press 65 then the blue button, the meter number is the 11 digit numbers that displays on the screen. Balance: To check balance, press “07” on the keypad and then press the blue button. The available balance will be displayed in this format.