How do I contact Apple about my iTunes account?
Contact Apple Support
- U.S. technical support: (800) APL–CARE (800–275–2273)
- See all worldwide support telephone numbers.
- Contact a mobile carrier.
- Make a reservation at an Apple Retail Store Genius Bar.
- Beats support: (800) 442–4000 (U.S.) or see all worldwide support telephone numbers.
Does Apple have email address?
Apple ID email address When you create an Apple ID, you enter an email address. This email address is your Apple ID and the username that you use to sign in to Apple services like Apple Music and iCloud. It’s also the contact email address for your account. Be sure to check your email address regularly.
How do I contact Apple about a purchase?
For more information about Apple products or assistance making an Apple purchase, contact your Apple Support representative at 800-800-2775, Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. central standard time.
What is Apple official email?
The official Apple email address is [email protected], so the below email is clearly from a bogus sender.
How do I find my Apple ID email?
If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number
- On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch. Tap Settings, then tap your name.
- On your Mac. Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Apple ID.
- On your PC. Open iCloud for Windows, then look for your Apple ID under your name.
What is the best email service for Apple?
Gmail. Google services are a great solution for people with an Android smartphone but they also work well with Apple. Google includes IMAP with 15 GB of storage as part of their free Gmail service. Like iCloud, Google has a wide range of services that go beyond email.
How do I contact iTunes customer service?
Select ”iTunes Player” if your issue is related to importing music,syncing to your device,or managing your library.
What is iTunes customer service phone number?
How to reach a live person: Press 0 four times
How can I open my iTunes?
Select Start,type “ Default”,then select “Default Programs “.
How do you call iTunes support?
Apple’s NFC key card support in the Wallet app also works when the iPhone or Apple Watch’s battery life is depleted, for roughly up to five hours in a mode called Power Reserve. The feature works with iPhones as well as Apple Watches. While iOS 15 hasn’t