How do I download WhatsApp beta for Windows?
While WhatsApp’s Windows app was previously in beta testing, the beta version is now available for download on the Microsoft app store. How to download WhatsApp’s Desktop App for Windows? Open your browser and search for the app in the Microsoft Store or simply click this link. Once you open the link, click “Get”.
How do I install WhatsApp beta?
How to try the beta on Android
- In WhatsApp, tap More options (three horizontal dots)
- Tap Linked Devices. You might see a pop-up that tells you about the new feature. Just tap OK if you do.
- Tap Multi-Device Beta > Join Beta and follow the instructions.
Can I download the beta version of WhatsApp?
Step 1: Open the Google Play app on your Android phone. Step 2: Then, search for the WhatsApp application. Step 3: Open the page to see ‘WhatsApp Messenger (Beta)’. There will be a line that says: ‘You’re a beta tester for this app.
How do I install WhatsApp on Windows 10?
Before all the messaging fun can begin, you of course have to download WhatsApp from the Microsoft Store.
- Launch the Store from your home screen or from All apps.
- Tap the search button on the top right of the screen.
- Type WhatsApp in the field.
- Tap WhatsApp in the search results.
- Tap Install.
- Once downloaded, tap open.
How do I become a beta tester for WhatsApp?
If you are signing up using your Android smartphone, go to the Google Play Store. Pull up WhatsApp. On the WhatsApp page, scroll down to bottom where you will spot the ‘Become a beta tester’ panel. Click on ‘I’m in’ and then confirm with ‘Join’.
How can I join WhatsApp beta if full?
To Fix Beta Program For This App is Currently Full:
- Go to Google Search and Search for the beta version of the app you are looking for and click on the official website of the Google Play Store.
- Login in to your account using the same Google account which you have used on the Google Play store.
How can I install WhatsApp on Windows 10?
Visit the Microsoft Store listing of WhatsApp Beta (h/t: WindowsBlogItalia for the link) and click the blue ‘Get’ button present at the right corner of the screen.
How do I setup WhatsApp on my PC?
Method 1: Use WhatsApp on Browser By Pairing Phone
How to install WhatsApp on PC/ laptop?
Select a contact. Type the name of the contact you want to talk to in the search field.
How do I download WhatsApp?
Turn on your mobile device and tap Play Store or App Store to launch it.