What are 5 sentences using tener?
Let’s Practice Spanish Expressions with ‘Tener’
- She is 89 years old and she is always right.
- My cousins are very tired and hungry.
- We are not thirsty, we are just hungry.
- She thinks she is always right, but she is wrong.
- You are always so lucky, I can’t believe it!
- At night, my little brother is always very sleepy.
What is a sentence using tener?
Tienen que estudiar mucho para el examen. They have to study a lot for the exam. Tengo que hacer la compra para la cena. I have to do the shopping for dinner.
What is an example of tener?
Some examples of idiomatic expressions in Spanish using “tener”: “to possess” – Mi amiga tiene una casa en el lago. “to accommodate” – Tenemos a los abuelos en casa por unos días. to express age – Tengo diecisiete añnos.
How do you use tener in a sentence in Spanish?
When you have something or have to do something, you will use the verb tener. Tengo clase hoy. I have class today. Tú tienes dos hijos.
What are the 4 ways to use tener?
TENER to have.
What are the 6 forms of tener?
Conjugating Tener in the Present Tense
|yo tengo||I have||nosotros/as tenemos|
|tú tienes||you (informal) have||vosotros/as tenéis|
|usted/él/ella tiene||you (formal)/he/she has||ustedes/ellos/ellas tienen|
What are the 4 uses of tener?
Tener has many different uses.
- Tengo veintisiete años. ( expressing age)
- Yo tengo dos perros. ( expressing possession)
- Yo tengo que aprender las palabras. ( expressing obligation)
- Yo tengo dolor de cuello. ( expressing feelings)
- Tengo ganas de dormir. ( expressing desire to do something)
When can you use tener?
The simplest and most common use of tener is to show possession. This one works the same like in English, to speak about things you have, you own, your belongings, pertenencias.
How do you use tener ganas?
The most common use of ganas is with the verb tener: “tengo ganas de…”, which in in English can be translated to “want” or “feel like” or to have the “urge” to do something.
What are the 6 uses of tener?
6 Ways to use Tener (to have) in Spanish
- «Tener» to speak about age, edad.
- «Tener» to talk about possessions, posesiones.
- «Tener» with several expressions about states or needs, expresiones de estados o necesidades.
- «Tener» to speak about about illnesses or sickness, enfermedades.
What are the verbs of tener?
|nosotros (as)||tenemos||(we have)|
|vosotros (as)||tenéis||(you guys have)|
|Uds/ellos/ellas||tienen||(you all/they have)|
What does Pensar plus infinitive mean?
When followed by an infinitive, pensar is used to indicate plans or intentions.
What are typing practice exercises?
Each typing practice exercise consists of a list of words (or sentences) to type that relate to a specific topic or typing skill to get your mind and fingers ready to tackle longer typing tasks, whether that is a day at work, a pre-employment typing test, or just the rest of your daily typing practice. Typing Drills for Accuracy
How many times should I practice typing each sentence?
· Practice typing each sentence 10 times · Practice any words that have mistakes and then type those sentences over again 10 more times. SPEED-BOOSTING SENTENCES . 1. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. 2. Caught between a rock and a hard place. 3. Closing the barn door after the horse escapes. 4.
How can i Improve my English typing skills?
· Practice any words that have mistakes and then type those sentences over again 10 more times. 1. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. 2. Caught between a rock and a hard place. 3. Closing the barn door after the horse escapes. 4.
What are typing drills?
Typing Drills (wpm) These short tests consist of a list of words (or sentences) that will help get your mind and fingers ready to tackle longer typing tasks, whether that is a day at work, a typing test you are preparing for, or just the rest of your daily typing practice.