How do I contact Blackboard support?
General Support If you are one of our more than 100,000 Blackboard Connect users and need assistance, contact Client Care via email or by calling (888) 599-2720, or call your school, institution or organization or visit their web site.
How do I Unsubmit an assignment on CUNY Blackboard?
Navigate to the assignment attempt in the grade center and choose the … you may clear or delete an old attempt or allow an additional attempt …
How do I report a problem on blackboard?
Report an issue while in your session.
- Open the Session menu and select Report an issue.
- Identify and describe the issues that you had during the session.
- Select Submit.
How do I email from Blackboard?
Send an email
- From the course menu, select Tools > Send Email.
- On the Select Users or Select Groups page, select the recipients in the Available to Select box and select the right-pointing arrow to move them into the Selected box.
- Type your Subject and Message.
How do you Unsubmit an assignment on Blackboard as a student 2021?
In your course, go to the Control Panel > Full Grade Centre.
- Click on the downward grey chevron arrow icon in the right of the cell corresponding to the submission.
- Select Clear Attempt in the bottom right of the page.
- Blackboard will issue a warning message reminding you that the submission cannot be recovered.
How do students recover unsaved work on Blackboard?
Use the restore function in the recycle bin to easily restore your page.
- Navigate to the Site Manager.
- Select Recycle Bin. Deleted pages are displayed with the most recently deleted items listed first.
- Select Restore to restore deleted pages. Your page is restored and listed at the bottom of your page list.
How do I access my CUNY email?
Go to www.office.com, click on Sign In. 2. Type in your email address: CUNYFirst [email protected] 3. Type in your CUNYFirst password, click on Sign in.
Who do I contact for questions about the blackboard website?
For questions about this website, contact the project team. Blackboard is a resource for online learning available to the entire CUNY community.
When will my course appear in CUNY blackboard?
Courses appear in Blackboard 24 – 48 hours after enrollment or assignment in CUNYfirst. CUNY CIS upgrades Blackboard annually at the end of December. The Fall 2020 Blackboard upgrade is scheduled to begin on Sunday, December 27th at 12:30 am and is expected to be completed by the close of business on Monday, December 28th.
Is there after hours support available for Blackboard?
This after hours service is available weeknights (between 8:00pm and 8:00am the next morning) and weekends (from Friday night at 8:00pm until Monday morning at 8:00am). After hours support is for help with using Blackboard and not for issues involving CUNY Login or accessing Blackboard.
Why can’t I see my courses in Blackboard?
Faculty unable to see courses in Blackboard should check their course assignments in CUNYfirst and have their departments follow through as needed if courses have not been assigned to them. If the courses are assigned in CUNYfirst and you are unable to access your courses in Blackboard, please contact your campus Blackboard representative.