Where is the Mud run in Colorado Springs?
RAM Off-Road Park
RAM Off-Road Park, 12800 CO-94, Colorado Springs, CO 80929 — Just 7 miles east of Powers Blvd on Hwy 94. The BIGDOBRAG course is not a traveling road show…. we have been doing obstacle races in Colorado for 9 years and know the MOST about mixing COLORADO MUD and designing obstacles unique to the terrain of our state.
What is Mudgirl?
MUDGIRL is an all inclusive, 5km (about 3 miles) race, consisting of 17+ obstacles to overcome. Whether you are by yourself or in a team, the course is committed to testing your strength, endurance and above all, your spirit. There is no timing and no obligation to complete all the obstacles.
How do you prepare for a mud girl?
7 Things to Know Before Your First Mud Run
- WATCH OTHERS TACKLE OBSTACLES FIRST.
- BRING PLENTY OF WATER.
- TRAIN TO RUN FURTHER THAN THE RACE DISTANCE.
- RACE WITH A FRIEND OR TWO.
- CHOOSE YOUR CLOTHING WISELY.
- DON’T CRAWL ON YOUR KNEES.
- SKIP OBSTACLES WHEN NEEDED.
What do you wear to a muddy princess?
What should I wear? As this is an outdoor, physical event, we do suggest that you wear comfortable clothing that is easy to move in. We also really encourage our participants to make a statement by dressing up and showing off their inner Princess.
How do you run in mud?
RUNNING TIPS: 10 WAYS TO BEAT THE MUD
- GET SQUATTING. To be strong in squelchy conditions, you should get to the bottom of it.
- BUILD STRONG CLAF MUSCLES.
- EMBRACE THE MUD.
- DON’T WEAR WHITE SOCKS.
- INSTEAD CONSIDER NEOPRENE SOCKS.
- CLEAN YOUR MUDDY RUNNING SHOES.
How should I wear my hair for a mud run?
Use a strong ponytail holder and no-slip headband to secure your hair because once your hands get muddy, you won’t be able to fix your hair without getting stuck to it. My go-to ponytail holders are No-slip Grip Jelly Ponytailers by Scunci.