Can I do Distance MBA from IIM?
A: No, the IIMs do not offer Distance MBA courses. The programmes offered by the institutes are mostly short term career enhancing programmers imparted in distance learning mode.
Is Executive MBA from IIM B worth it?
It will be a great experience if you go for executive MBA because you will be surrounded by some of the best peers and it will be a great opportunity to build a network. Definitely, executive MBA from IIMs is a huge investment around 20 lakh rupees but ROI (return on investment) is also good.
How difficult is Executive MBA at IIM?
Application to the Executive MBA from IIMB is a tough process which is quite profile based. The application process for Executive MBA from IIM requires the GMAT score or a GRE score which is within five years from the date of application. The average GMAT score recently has been 709.
How can I get admission in IIM for Executive MBA?
Eligibility Criteria for Executive MBA at IIMs
- The candidates should have completed a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 10 +2+3 years of education.
- They should have 50 per cent aggregate marks in their academics.
- They should be working or having their own business at the time of application.
How tough is Executive MBA in IIM?
Is executive program from IIM good?
You will find a good population of professionals who have done these courses from IIM or Harvard or Wharton or Cambridge. Given the courses are close to 75-80% offline and only 20-25% live online classes, how much exposure a person will get. Compare it with campus classes on weekends before the pandemic world.
Which course in IIM has highest package?
IIM B placed a total of 517 students from its 2019-2021 batch. The highest placements were observed in the consulting sector followed by general management and finance….
|Average CTC||Rs 26.13 LPA|
|Highest International Package||Rs.1.32 Cr PA|
|Average CTC of top 10% students||Rs 32.90 LPA|
|Pre placement offers||190|
Does FMS provide placement for Executive MBA?
No formal placement support is provided by FMS but around 30% switched industry/company. Around 5% became entrepreneurs.
What should I do to get into IIM Bangalore?
– There is no GD included in the selection process of IIM Bangalore. – You need to prepare yourself only for Written Ability Test and Personal Interview. – The time limit of WAT is around 30 minutes. – In PI, IIM Bangalore will evaluate you
What is good about IIM Bangalore?
A slight increase of 8% was observed in the IIM Bangalore median salary
How is the life at IIM Bangalore?
– Verbal & Reading Comprehension (VARC) – 14 points – Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DILR) – 16 points – Quantitative Aptitude (QA) – 10 points
What is the selection process of IIM Banglore?
IIM Bangalore adopts a two-phase selection process- Phase I involves Clearing CAT Cutoff. IIM-B calculates the candidate’s composite score by taking into account many parameters by providing different weightage to each. Phase II involves the marks secured by the candidates in Written Ability Test (WAT) & Personal Interview (PI).