How can I get promo music for free?
We take a look to help you hit the right note.
- Start your music promotion with a website.
- Get discovered on Spotify.
- Post your tracks on Reddit Music.
- Try music-related hashtags on Twitter and Instagram.
- Upload your videos on YouTube.
- Spike on Last.fm.
- Create buzz on TikTok.
- Share your music on Soundcloud.
How can I get Spotify to promote my music for free?
7 steps to get more traction for your music on Spotify:
- Get verified with Spotify for Artists.
- Customize your Spotify profile.
- Distribute your music to Spotify early.
- Sign up for Show.co — FREE for CD Baby clients.
- Run a Spotify Pre-Save & Follow campaign.
- Submit your song to Spotify’s editorial team.
- Run ads to drive streams.
How can I promote my music at home?
Here’s five great ways to promote your music that cost you nothing but time:
- Build A Network + Find Mavens.
- Use Social Media Efficiently.
- Do Your Research + Get The Right Gigs/Labels For Your Type of Music.
- Find The Magazines + Influencers Who Are Looking For You.
- Get A Residency On A Radio / Podcast Show.
Is Soundplate free?
To submit your music, simply select a playlist from the grid below. This is a free service built by Soundplate Records to help artists reach independent curators.
How do I get my songs noticed on Spotify?
A guide to getting your music noticed on Spotify in 2021
- Generate some hype before release.
- Make sure to keep your Spotify artist page looking fly.
- Work your music analytics.
- Spread the word across all your music social media pages.
- Let RouteNote do the work for you.
- Artists can be playlisters too.
Is Musicvertising real?
1- We run native ad campaigns across different websites and blogs related to your genre. This way, we get your music exposure and guarantee REAL plays/streams by people who are genuinely interested. With both strategies, you’ll certainly get REAL and TARGETED engagement.