How do I turn off WebLogic authentication?
Disable WebLogic Server Authentication
- Navigate to the following WebLogic directory: < WebLogic installation directory.
- Open the. config.xml. file in a text editor.
- Add the following element within the element: false
How do I uninstall WebLogic 11g?
Uninstalling WebLogic Platform in Graphical Mode
- Shut down any servers that are running.
- Start the uninstallation program as described in Table 8-1.
- Click Next to start the uninstall program.
- Select the components to uninstall by selecting or clearing the appropriate check boxes.
How do I uninstall Oracle webcenter content?
About Product Uninstallation See Stopping Oracle Fusion Middleware. Run Repository Creation Utility to remove your database schemas. See Removing Your Database Schemas. Run the product uninstaller to remove Oracle Fusion Middleware Infrastructure.
How do I uninstall Oracle WebLogic 12c?
Start the Uninstallation Program cmd . From the Start menu, select All Programs, select Oracle, select OracleHome, then select Uninstall Oracle Middleware. Use a file manager window to go to the ORACLE_HOME \oui\bin directory and double click on deinstall.
How do I delete a WebLogic domain?
Here are the steps for deleteting (removing) a WebLogic domain:
- Stop the WebLogic domain processes.
- Remove the domain information from the “$MW_HOME/domain-registry.xml” file.
- Remove the domain information from the “$WLS_HOME/common/nodemanager/nodemanager.domains” file.
- Delete the domain directories.
How do I uninstall Oracle Discoverer?
To remove Oracle Discoverer Desktop from your system, start the deinstaller by going to the Start menu and selecting All Programs > Oracle Discoverer Desktop and Admin – Home 1 > Uninstall Oracle Discoverer Desktop and Admin.
How do I completely uninstall Oracle?
Procedure for Removing Oracle Database Client with Oracle Universal Installer
- Ensure that you first follow the instructions in “Stopping Oracle Services on Windows”.
- Start Oracle Universal Installer.
- Click the Deinstall Products button.
- Select the Oracle home you wish to remove.
- Check the boxes of components to remove.
How do I uninstall WebLogic domain?
How do I uninstall WebLogic from Windows?
To install WebLogic Server, perform the following steps:
- In the terminal window, change to the directory where you downloaded fmw_12.
- Unzip the installer’s zip file.
- Run the infrastructure installation program (the JAR file).
- On the Welcome screen of the installer, click Next.
How do you clean the cache in WebLogic?
How to Clear the Weblogic Cache
- Shut down Server.
- Delete the contents of the folder ORACLE_HOME/user_projects/domains/your_domain/servers/your_server/tmp… You can also delete ORACLE_HOME/user_projects/domains/your_domain/servers/your_server/cache (optional)
- Restart Server.
How do I uninstall WebLogic 14c?
If any of these servers is configured as a Windows service, you should stop the service(s) before uninstalling the software. Start the uninstall program as described in Table 7-1. Choose Start > Programs > Oracle WebLogic > Uninstall Oracle WebLogic.
How do I disable Oracle WebLogic Server Authentication?
You must disable Oracle WebLogic Server authentication by setting the enforce-valid-basic-auth-credentials parameter to false. To disable Oracle WebLogic Server authentication:
How do I uninstall a WebLogic Server?
On the WebLogic Server that you wish to uninstall, navigate to this directory: Execute this command to launch and execute the deinstaller program: Once the uninstall program completes the deinstallation, you should manually remove any WebLogic Server directories if they exist.
How do I install Oracle WebLogic Server on Oracle Linux?
Oracle WebLogic Server (WLS) 11gR1 (10.3.5 and 10.3.6) Installation on Oracle Linux 5 and 6 Start the Configuration Wizard. Accept the “Create a new WebLogic domain” option by click the the “Next” button. Select the products the domain requires and click the “Next” button.
How do I uninstall a WebLogic Service Pack or rolling patch?
If you want to uninstall a service pack or rolling patch, see Uninstalling a WebLogic Server Service Pack or Rolling Patch in Graphical Mode Select the components to uninstall by selecting or clearing the appropriate check boxes, then click Next. By default, all installed components are selected, indicating that they will be removed.