Is Lonely Planet Australian?
Lonely Planet is an Australian travel guide book publisher. Founded in 1973, the company had sold 120 million books as of 2011.
Is Lonely Planet a good source?
Lonely Planet still does a solid job in providing travelers with useful content but it doesn’t allow you to plan trips using its app or website. A great trip comes with a great plan. If you are looking for a reliable travel planner that can pair up with the travel guide you’ve chosen, we highly recommend Pilot.
What are the highlights of Australia?
Top 10 natural highlights of Australia
- Kata Tjuta, Northern Territory.
- Great Barrier Reef, Queensland.
- Ningaloo Reef, Western Australia.
- Kakadu National Park, Northern Territory.
- Maria Island, Tasmania.
- Cradle Mountain, Tasmania.
- The Kimberley, Western Australia.