What is a jitbit?
Jitbit IT ticketing system helps manage IT service requests, track your organization’s assets (servers, computers and other hardware), organize users into departments and assign different IT specialists to different parts of your IT infrastructure. hosted version on-premise version.
How do I use Mojo Helpdesk?
Get your help desk up and running in 4 easy steps.
- Sign up for a trial. Get familiar with Mojo Helpdesk during a trial.
- Connect. Let’s set up a discovery meeting and a short demo.
- Pick a plan. Setup credit card payment or send us a PO to get started.
- Sign up for a trial.
- Pick a plan.
What makes a good helpdesk system?
1) Ticket automation – This is an absolute must have for any help desk ticketing system, regardless of the industry. Automation can perform many tasks, from reminding you that a ticket response is needed to routing a ticket to a specific user, and so much more. It’s extremely powerful.
Who owns jitbit?
Alex Yumashev, founder and CEO. Before founding Jitbit in 2005 Alex worked as head of IT in several organizations, managing help desk teams and automating techsupport.
How do you set up a jitbit?
Here are the typical steps you usually need to make in order to get a web app running on your server:
- Put application files in a folder on the web-server.
- Grant specific permissions to the web-server user.
- Edit config files hidden somewhere inside of that folder.
- Set up the database – and that’s a whole other process!
Does jitbit macro recorder work on Mac?
Jitbit Macro Recorder is not available for Mac but there are some alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The best Mac alternative is UI.
Does Google offer a ticketing system?
Elements of the Google Forms Ticket System The system also features a delete knob, a menu with additional options, and extra options to create your preferred field.
What should I look for in a helpdesk system?
What help desk software features are important to look for?
- Easy-to-use interface. Any new software takes time to learn.
- Reporting and metrics.
- Collaboration and productivity tools.
- Quality customer support.
- Help Scout.
What should I look for in a help desk?
10 Points to Consider When Choosing a Helpdesk
- Number of Agents.
- Channel Support.
- Language Support.
- Support Availability.
- Reporting & Analytics.
- Social Media Support.
- Service Level Agreements.
Where is jitbit located?
The servers that power our hosted help desk are located in two Amazon’s datacenters – “US-East” (North Virginia) and “US-West-1” (California).
How can jitbit helpdesk help you save time?
Save time for those customer queries that require a personal touch. Jitbit Helpdesk comes bundled with free iOS and Android mobile ticketing apps. They are incredibly fast even on slow connections and come with all those great help desk features. And, just like the desktop version, they’re incredibly well designed.
How does jitbit support ticketing work?
Here’s how Jitbit’s support ticket system tracks and handles your customers’ requests and saves your technicians’ time: A customer creates a ticket using the self-service portal, the live-chat widget on your website or by sending an email to a support mailbox.
How do requests work in jitbit?
Requests come in via email, live chat, text-messages, phone calls – all go into the same storage, where help desk agents can add their responses and keep track of tickets. Jitbit is an affordable, fast, lightweight and good-looking Ticketing System for your customer support team.
How does the helpdesk work?
Jitbit Helpdesk includes an integrated message board for every ticket. Here customers and technicians can post updates and interact with each other via email or the web app privately or publicly. Once the issue is resolved it can be further published to the help desk Knowledge Base, leaving a record of useful information for future customers.