How do I add Facebook contacts to Viber?
- Open Viber on your Phone.
- Tap on Chats.
- Tap on a chat with the person you want to add to your contact list.
- Tap Info (Android) or the name of the chat (iOS) at the top of the screen.
- Tap Chat info.
- Tap Add contact.
- Tap the Tick (Android) or Save (iOS) to confirm.
Can I import my Facebook contacts?
In the bottom right of Facebook, tap . Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings. Scroll down to the Permissions section and tap Upload Contacts. Tap next to Upload Contacts to turn this setting on or off.
Does Viber work with Facebook?
The messaging service Viber, the fifth biggest with more than a billion users around the world, is severing all ties to Facebook as part of a growing boycott of the company by commercial partners.
How do I import my Facebook contacts to my phone?
How to Upload Phone Contacts to Facebook
- Tap on the Menu icon (three horizontal lines).
- Scroll down to Settings and Privacy > Settings.
- Tap on Media and Contacts.
- Locate the setting labeled Continuous Contacts Upload.
- Slide the toggle into the On position.
How do I add another account to Viber?
Here’s how to use two Viber in one phone using the Clone App:
- Step 1: Install Clone App on your Android. If you don’t have Clone App installed on your phone, then go to its Play Store page and simply download it on your Android.
- Step 2: Create the dual Viber app.
- Step 3: Use two Viber accounts.
How do you get your Facebook contacts off?
Tap the menu button on the top right of the screen. Select “Settings & Privacy” near the bottom of the list. Select the “App Settings” option. Disable the “Continuous Contacts Upload” feature.
How do I import Facebook contacts to my email?
Add your Facebook friends to Gmail contacts csv file to your Gmail contact list, open the Gmail Contacts page and click Import in the top-right corner. Click Browse, navigate to and select the Export Friends . csv file, check “Also add these imported contacts to,” choose New group, and click Import.
Who is Viber owner?
|Known for||Co-Founder of Viber and Juno|
How do I add a contact on Viber?
Open Viber and tap Calls . Tap the Add Contact icon. Enter the contact’s phone number and select Done. Viber finds the person automatically. Tap Save. You added the new Viber contact.
How do I save a phone number in Viber?
Saving a phone number in Viber will automatically also add it to your phone’s contact list. When you first interact with someone on Viber, a banner will be displayed allowing you to add the person to your contacts list. Tap on Add to contacts and then the Tick (Android) or Save (iOS) to confirm.
How to find friends on Viber from your phone?
When you install Viber on your smartphone, it will request permissions to create contacts, read contacts, delete contacts and so on. This gives Viber the access to all the contacts saved on your phone so you can easily find friends of yours who are also on Viber.
Why do I have different contacts on Viber and my phone?
This gives Viber the access to all the contacts saved on your phone so you can easily find friends of yours who are also on Viber. However, if you have not enabled this, you may end up with different contacts on Viber and your phone.