What is Microsoft Word PPT?
Microsoft PowerPoint is a powerful presentation software developed by Microsoft. It is a standard component of the company’s Microsoft Office suite software, and is bundled together with Word, Excel and other Office productivity tools.
How do you make a PowerPoint on Microsoft Word 2010?
Go to File > Export > Export to PowerPoint presentation. In the Export to presentation window, choose a design theme for your presentation, and then select Export. Word exports and transforms the document, applying the design theme you chose.
How do you create a PowerPoint on Microsoft Word?
Office Tip: how to create a PowerPoint presentation from a Word…
- Open a new PowerPoint presentation. Open a new PowerPoint presentation and then go to the Insert tab.
- Choose Slides from Outline.
- Select document.
- Copy & Paste.
- Save as PowerPoint.
What are the basics of MS Word?
Given below are the basic functions of Microsoft Word:
- Creating text documents.
- Editing and Formatting the existing documents.
- Making a text document interactive with different features and tools.
- Graphical documents, comprising images.
- Used by Authors and Researchers.
- Detect grammatical errors in a text document.
What is the purpose of Microsoft Word 2010?
Word 2010 is a word processor that allows you to create various types of documents such as letters, papers, flyers, and faxes. In this lesson, you will be introduced to the Ribbon and the new Backstage view, and you’ll learn how to create new documents and open existing ones.
How do I make a PowerPoint 2010 presentation?
To create a new blank presentation:
- Click the File tab. This takes you to Backstage view.
- Select New.
- Select Blank presentation under Available Templates and Themes. It will be highlighted by default.
- Click Create. A new blank presentation appears in the PowerPoint window. Creating a new presentation.
How do you make a PowerPoint on Microsoft Word?
How to open Microsoft Word 2010 in Windows?
Step 1:Click the Startbutton. Word 2010 ─ Getting Started Word 2010 3 Step 2:Click the All Programsoption from the menu. Word 2010 4 Step 3:Search for Microsoft Officefrom the submenu and click it. Word 2010 5
What is Microsoft Word 2010?
MICROSOFT WORD 2010 3. Software that is designed for the entry, editing, and printing of documents. Word processing documents include: Letters Memorandums Faxes Mail Merges Reports One page flyers E-mail WHY DO WE NEED MICROSOFT WORD? 4. Text area 5.
What is included in this free PowerPoint and publisher 2010 tutorial?
In this free PowerPoint 2010 tutorial, learn how to use themes and backgrou… In this free Publisher 2010 tutorial, learn how to produce professional pub… In this free Word 2010 tutorial, learn how to format text, use paragraph di…
How do I start Microsoft Word on my PC?
Assuming you have Microsoft Office 2010 installed in your PC, to start the Word application, follow these steps: Step 1:Click the Startbutton. Word 2010 ─ Getting Started Word 2010 3