How can you describe a graph?
Describing language of a graph
- UP: increase / rise / grow / went up / soar / double / multiply / climb / exceed /
- DOWN: decrease / drop / fall / decline / plummet / halve / depreciate / plunge.
- UP & DOWN: fluctuate / undulated / dip /
- SAME: stable (stabilised) / levelled off / remained constant or steady / consistent.
How do you express joy?
Let’s take a look at some of the phrases, idioms and words we can use to express happiness and its different shades and nuances.
- Pleased as punch. When you are pleased as punch, you are very happy and delighted.
- On cloud nine. You are on cloud nine when you are very happy.
- Jump for joy.
How do you summarize descriptive statistics?
Interpret the key results for Descriptive Statistics
- Step 1: Describe the size of your sample.
- Step 2: Describe the center of your data.
- Step 3: Describe the spread of your data.
- Step 4: Assess the shape and spread of your data distribution.
- Compare data from different groups.
How do you describe a line graph?
The formal term to describe a straight line graph is linear, whether or not it goes through the origin, and the relationship between the two variables is called a linear relationship. Similarly, the relationship shown by a curved graph is called non-linear.
What is positive sentence?
Positive Sentences : A positive sentence (PS) tells you that something is so. A sentence that tells you something is not so is called a negative sentence (NS). It contains a negative word like not, never, no, no one, nobody, none, or a negative verb like isn’t or can’t or won’t.
What are the most positive words?
Top 25 Positive Words In English
- Laughter. Laughter is the sound of someone laughing.
- Unconditional. Unconditional means there are no conditions attached.
- Smiling. Smiling is laughing in a smaller, quieter way.
- Hope. Hope is the expectation that something will happen.
What are 5 important ways to describe lines?
Lines are points in motion. Contour lines define and describe the edges and surface ridges of a shape or plane. Gesture lines are quick, rough lines that capture shapes, forms and movement. There are five basic kinds of lines: Curved, Vertical, Horizontal, Zigzag and Diagonal.
What are some positive thoughts?
Here are some tips so you can start thinking of positive thoughts every day.
- Be Thankful You Woke up This Morning.
- You Don’t Have to Listen to Haters.
- Don’t Compare Yourself to Others.
- You Must Take a Chance.
- Accept That Things End.
- Don’t Judge Others.
- Don’t do Things for Others That Make You Unhappy.
- Don’t Like Your Job?
What are good describing words?
Explore the Words
- adaptable. capable of fitting a particular situation or use.
- adventurous. willing to undertake new and daring enterprises.
- affectionate. having or displaying warmth or fondness.
- ambitious. having a strong desire for success or achievement.
How do you describe a graph in statistics?
The spread is the range of the data. And, the shape describes the type of graph. The four ways to describe shape are whether it is symmetric, how many peaks it has, if it is skewed to the left or right, and whether it is uniform. A graph with a single peak is called unimodal.
How do you describe a line?
In geometry, a line can be defined as a straight one- dimensional figure that has no thickness and extends endlessly in both directions. It is often described as the shortest distance between any two points. Here, P and Q are points on the line.
How do you say something makes you happy?
- make happy.
How do you write a descriptive statistics paragraph?
- Add a table of the raw data in the appendix.
- Include a table with the appropriate descriptive statistics e.g. the mean, mode, median, and standard deviation.
- Identify the level or data.
- Include a graph.
- Give an explanation of your statistic in a short paragraph.
What are example of statistics?
A statistic is a number that represents a property of the sample. For example, if we consider one math class to be a sample of the population of all math classes, then the average number of points earned by students in that one math class at the end of the term is an example of a statistic.
What is the saddest word?
The English Language Top 11 Saddest Words or Phrases
- Lonely –
- Terminal –
- Heartbroken –
- Regrets –
- Back To School –
- Melancholy –
- Party’s Over –
- Love – While love can be beautiful for many people, ultimately, it is one of the most saddest emotions and feelings in the world.
How do you write statistics?
- Understand the users and uses of your statistics.
- Put the statistics into context.
- Provide interpretation for the statistics.
- Present main messages clearly and concisely.
- Use structure to tell the statistical story.
- Use plain language.
- Help users find the information they need.
Whats is a graph?
In math, a graph can be defined as a pictorial representation or a diagram that represents data or values in an organized manner. The points on the graph often represent the relationship between two or more things.
What is a statistic in a paragraph?
Statistics are facts expressed in numbers, based on data from samples and populations. They might be the product of experiments or surveys, and they are meant to be a reasonable subset of a much larger group, so you can draw conclusions about the numbers. But that depends on who has published this statistic.
What is the happiest word?
What are 5 positive words?
Positive Words Vocabulary List
- absolutely. accepted. acclaimed. accomplish. accomplishment.
- beaming. beautiful. believe. beneficial. bliss.
- calm. celebrated. certain. champ. champion.
- dazzling. delight. delightful. distinguished. divine.
- earnest. easy. ecstatic. effective.
- fabulous. fair. familiar. famous.
- generous. genius. genuine. giving.
- handsome. happy. harmonious. healing.
What is data in statistics?
data are individual pieces of factual information recorded and used for the purpose of analysis. It is the raw information from which statistics are created. Statistics are the results of data analysis – its interpretation and presentation. Often these types of statistics are referred to as ‘statistical data’.
How do you describe happy?
Happy describes a feeling of joy, delight, or glee. It also describes something that is related to or shows joy. Happy can describe someone being willing to do something or be helpful.