How do I stay positive all the time?
9 Simple Ways to Always Stay Positive
- Ask Yourself the Right Questions.
- Create a Positive Environment to Live In.
- Be Grateful for What You Have (Don’t Forget About Yourself Too)
- Don’t Forget About Your Physical Self.
- Start Your Day in an Optimistic Way.
- Focus on Solutions.
- Reduce Your Worries.
- Don’t Let Ideals Ruin Things.
How do you survive suffering?
These are my 5 recipes to survive pain, suffering and adversity, especially when it happens more than once:
- Be present. Feel the pain, but don’t be the pain.
- Find beauty around you. Pictures, smiles, objects.
- Everyone suffers. Yes, it is easy to believe that you are alone.
- Nourish your body.
How do you handle difficult times?
Accept the situation
- Focus on things within your control.
- Accept change by looking to your past.
- Prioritize relationships, even in times of social distancing.
- Don’t withdraw in tough times.
- Try to avoid negative people.
- Expand your social network.
- Get enough exercise.
- Practice a “mind and body” relaxation technique.
How do you stay positive during stressful times?
Stress and staying positive in trying times
- Get some rest. Leave your devices in the other room (try an old fashioned alarm clock to wake up on time).
- Get some exercise.
- Take 10 deep breaths.
- Close your eyes.
- A therapist once told me denial is an underused coping technique for handling stressful situations.
- Find time with a friend.
What to say in difficult times?
Comforting Words for Hard Times
- “Dawn Will Come.” Really.
- “Worrying Won’t Do Us Any Good.”
- “Let’s Consider the Positive Things.”
- “Recognize the Challenge and Do Something About It.”
- “Things Won’t Always Be This Bad.”
- “Don’t Give Up.”
- “Hope Can Never Be Taken Away.”
- “Do Something to Help Others.”
Do hard times make you stronger?
There are benefits to overcoming adversity. It can help us build up the strength to make it through anything. Going through hard times is beneficial. It makes you tougher, stronger, and more successful. No one really enjoys the experience of losing your job or getting robbed at gunpoint.
What does living in survival mode mean?
Survival mode means there’s no long-term or medium-term plan. It’s all about getting through the next 24 hours. The end of the week feels like a long way off. When you’re stuck in survival mode, you feel like you’ll never dig yourself out of the hole.
What Allah says about happiness?
“Allah has placed ease and happiness in certainty of faith and contentment. He has placed worry and misery in discontent and doubt.”
Why is life difficult?
Life will always seem hard when we hinge our happiness on the others. Whether that’s a spouse or a friend or someone else, happiness is not sourced from other people, it comes from within. Or on their overall happiness. Even worse, when that person makes your life more difficult, it’s hard to keep your sanity.
How do you handle worst situations?
7 Steps To Accept Tough Situations In Life
- Acknowledge the Situation. Sometimes people try to stay in denial when they face a tough situation.
- Develop a Plan. Brainstorm potential ways to deal with the situation.
- Seek Help When Necessary.
- Change What You Can.
- Identify What You Can’t Change.
- Develop Coping Skills to Deal with Your Feelings.
- Focus on What You Can Gain.
How come life is so unfair?
We suffer because of the idea that life was meant to be painless and things should go smoothly as it is. You don’t expect life to be fair to you because you are a good person or you work so hard. Life has its own rules, it’s complicated and not the same for everyone.
What God says about difficult times?
Psalm 9:9-10 The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Psalm 34:10b Those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. Isaiah 26: 3-4 Those of steadfast mind you keep in peace—because they trust in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for in the Lord God you have an everlasting rock.
Do what is hard and your life will be easy?
Motivational speaker Les Brown has a saying that “if you do what’s easy, your life will be hard. However, if you do what’s hard, your life will be easy.” This is so true. I have found that when I take the easy road of procrastination, avoidance or ignoring, the challenge only gets bigger.
What makes your life easier?
21 Ways to Make Your Life Easier
- Develop Good Routines. Every day starts with a good routine.
- Practice Self-Care. Let’s touch a bit more on self-care.
- Don’t Take Anything Personally.
- Let Go of Toxic People.
- Stop Trying to Please People.
- Learn How to Say No.
- Always Be Honest.
- Take Responsibility for Your Actions and Mistakes.
How do you survive the worst time of your life?
63 Steps to Survive the Worst Moments of Your Life
- Step 1: Slap yourself in the face. Hard, preferably.
- Step 2: Don’t compare your suffering to others.
- Step 3: Identify the feeling.
- Step 4: Don’t repress it.
- Step 5: Go ahead and cry if you need to.
- Step 6: Seriously.
- Step 7: See, doesn’t that feel nice?
- Step 8: Solicit Mark for a free hug.
Is it possible to be happy all the time?
Some people’s brains respond more to positive events than negative ones, and vice versa. As a result, some people might just be happier—all the time. However, if you’re constantly feeling down about your life, know there is a difference between a “mediocre” level of happiness and actually being depressed.
What are the worst things in life?
Top 10 Worst Things About Life
- Death. Death is one of the worst things because I never want to die because if you died that would be terrible and also I would never kill anyone or ever die.
How do you stay positive in tough times?
How to Stay Optimistic During Hard Times
- Say “for” instead of “to” We’ve all said some sort of rendition of “Why is this happening to me?” at one point.
- Keep a gratitude journal.
- Treat yourself.
- Keep an open mind and perspective.
- Surround yourself with loved ones.
- Allow yourself to have bad days.
- Make a list of the things you can manage.
- Spend time in nature.
How do you stay positive in worst situation?
5 Tips To Stay Positive In Negative Situations
- Have a Positive Support Group. It’s important to have a positive support group that will help each member through difficult times.
- Express What You Are Grateful For.
- Retrain Your Mind.
- Exercise Your Body And Mind.
- Accept and Find Solutions.
How do you deal with two faced coworkers?
If you ever find yourself dealing with a two-faced colleague, follow these steps to preserve your job security.
- Keep calm.
- Find out exactly what happened.
- Meet with your boss.
- Talk to that co-worker.
- Create a plan to protect yourself.
What do tough times teach us?
Hard times help us to learn a lot of things that are going to help us in our lives ahead. All you need to do is to change your perspective. Don’t say you will not be able to do it, face-off these rough days of your life while keeping an eye-contact.
What are the things you want in life?
Mindy, I’ve heard it said there are only eight key desires in life:
- Survival, life extension.
- Enjoyment of food and beverage.
- freedom from fear, pain and danger.
- Sexual companionship.
- comfortable living conditions.
- to be superior. winning, keep up with your peer group.
- care and protection of loved ones.
- Social approval.