How do I sync my iPod nano 6th generation to iTunes?
- Open iTunes.
- Connect your device to your computer using the included USB cable.
- Click on the device icon.
- Click the content type that you want to sync.
- In the main iTunes window, click the box next to Sync to turn on syncing for that content type.
Does iTunes still support iPod nano 7th generation?
It no longer works with any of the iTunes versions on the apple site.
How do I get my iPod nano to sync with iTunes?
Sync your content using Wi-Fi
- Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable, then open iTunes and select your device. Learn what to do if your device doesn’t appear on your computer.
- Click Summary on the left side of the iTunes window.
- Select “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi.”
- Click Apply.
What version of iTunes do I need for the iPod nano 7th generation?
I’ve reviewed the iPod Nano 7th Gen User Guide from Apple’s support site, but it only references that it requires iTunes 12.2 or later.
How big is the iPod Nano 6th generation?
iPod nano (6th generation) – Technical Specifications Size and Weight Height: 1.48 inches (37.5 mm) Width: 1.6 Capacity 2 8GB 16GB Display 1.54-inch (diagonal) color TFT display . Audio Playback Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz Aud FM Radio Regional settings for Americas, Asia, Au
How do I restore my iPod Nano to factory settings?
An iPod is a storage device. Run iTunes and connect iPod. If iTunes picks it up, it may prompt you to do a Restore, with a message about “recovery.” If you’re OK with erasing the iPod, do the Restore. After the Restore completes, the iPod is set to use the Manually manage music [and videos] setting by default, which also turns ON Enable disk use.
Is the iPod Nano a 32 pin connector?
Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question. My iTunes will not recognize my iPod Nano. Yes it is an older 32 pin connector. Yes, I have Windows 10. I have uninstalled and reinstalled iTunes per the instructions from Apple but no go.