How do you describe a good message?
Here are some adjectives for message: last annual, late annual, final, baffling, dire and potent, simply pre-recorded, brief standard, radio-aerial, damned skimpy, true incoming, ordinary mysterious, surprising and uncomfortable, usual incendiary, uncensored wireless, strange minuscule, insulting and uncommunicative.
What are good adjectives to describe a student?
1. Personality: ambitious, sincere, responsible, sophisticated, outspoken, considerate, modest, eloquent, energetic, thoughtful, obliging, sociable, assertive, attentive, outgoing, pleasant, gentle, courteous, punctual, trustworthy, cheerful, easy-going, well-behaved, calm. 2.
What three words describe you answer?
Good Words to Describe Yourself (Plus Examples)
- Diligent / Loyal / Reliable. I am always the first person that my friends call because they know I am always there for them.
- Creative / Innovative / Visionary.
- Motivated / Ambitious / Leader.
- Honest / Ethical / Conscientious.
- Friendly / Personable / Extrovert.
What is the main purpose of descriptive writing?
The primary purpose of descriptive writing is to describe a person, place or thing in such a way that a picture is formed in the reader’s mind. Capturing an event through descriptive writing involves paying close attention to the details by using all of your five senses.
How do you write a good descriptive paragraph?
How to Write a Descriptive Essay
- Choose a specific topic. Strong descriptive essays remain focused at all times.
- Compile information.
- Make an outline.
- Write the introductory paragraph.
- Write body paragraphs.
- Summarize the essay in the concluding paragraph.
- Look for ways to enliven your language.
What is another word for being kind?
What is another word for kind?
What is a descriptive device?
Descriptive writing is a literary device in which the author uses details to paint a picture with their words. This process will provide readers with descriptions of people, places, objects, and events through the use of suitable details.
How would you describe bowling?
Bowling, also called tenpins, game in which a heavy ball is rolled down a long, narrow lane toward a group of objects known as pins, the aim being to knock down more pins than an opponent.
How can I describe my friend?
Words to Describe Qualities of a Good Friend
How do you describe a kind person?
You can describe someone who is kind and always thinks about other people’s feelings as thoughtful or considerate. Thank you for calling when I was sick – it was very thoughtful of you. He’s always very polite and considerate..
How do you describe positive?
Positive Attitude Adjectives