How much money is required to start a dairy farm in India?
The cost of setting up a small-scale dairy business in India is usually around Rs. 10 – 20 lakhs, while it exceeds Rs. 1 crore in the case of large-scale business. This money is dependent on the size of your dairy farm and the facilities you wish to provide.
How can I register dairy farm in India?
Procedure for obtaining FSSAI registration:
- Small scale dairy farmers (petty food business operator) shall register themselves with the registration authority by submitting an application in Form A along with a fees of Rs 100/-
- A Unique Application Reference Number will be issued by the authority.
How can I start a dairy farm in UP?
Things to keep in mind;
- Selecting the appropriate breed of animal for maximum production.
- Building proper cattle sheds.
- As far as feeding is concerned Proper nutrition and other management practices.
- Health to prevent diseases on the farm.
- Achieving profit through proper production of milk and its by-products etc.
What is the interest on Mudra loan?
Interest rates on MUDRA loans start at the rate of 7.30% p.a. and the loan repayment tenure ranges between 1 year and 7 years….MUDRA Loan Details.
|Interest Rate||7.30% p.a. onwards|
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs.10 lakh|
|Loan Tenure||Up to 7 years|
|Processing Fee||Subject to the lender|
How can I sell my milk to Amul?
Talk to us
- Head Office. Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation, PO Box 10, Amul Dairy Road, Anand 388 001, Gujarat, India.
- Phone nos. (+91) (2692) 258506, 258507, 258508, 258509.
- Fax no. (+91) (2692) 240208, 240185.
- Email. Corporate: [email protected]. Exports: [email protected].
- Consumer Helpline: 1800-258-3333.
Is GST registration mandatory for dairy farming?
GST registration is required for commercial dairy farm. You should contact any charted accountant for dairy farm GST registration procedure.
Is dairy farming is profitable?
The dairy farming business can be highly profitable if the costs are managed effectively. The major running cost in the dairy farming business is the cost of cattle feed. Farmers can choose to cultivate fodder for the cattle on one part of their land.