What are some struggles in life?
13 Common Life Problems And How To Fix Them
- Financial Crisis. We live in an uncertain world and a financial crisis may come at different stages of life.
- Health Crisis. Another major problem that might come up in your life is a health crisis.
- Relationship, Marriage, and Family.
- Career Pressure.
- Unfair Treatment.
- Emptiness and Boredom.
How do you shorten words in English?
3 Tips for Using Correct Abbreviations
- Shorten a Long Word by Writing Down the Beginning of that Word. You can abbreviate a long word by writing the first part of the word.
- Omit the Vowels of a Word. You may also write the abbreviated form of a word by omitting its vowels.
- Write Just the First Letter and the Last Letter of a Monosyllabic Word.
What is the meaning of struggle?
(Entry 1 of 2) intransitive verb. 1 : to make strenuous or violent efforts in the face of difficulties or opposition struggling with the problem. 2 : to proceed with difficulty or with great effort struggled through the high grass struggling to make a living.
How do you use the word struggle?
- [S] [T] Tom struggled. ( CK)
- [S] [T] Don’t struggle. ( CK)
- [S] [T] They struggled. ( CK)
- [S] [T] Tom is struggling. ( CK)
- [S] [T] Tom didn’t struggle. ( CK)
- [S] [T] Tom did not struggle. ( Spamster)
- [S] [T] Tom stopped struggling. ( CK)
- [S] [T] She struggled to get up. ( CK)
How many sentences is 200 words?
200 words is about 1-2 paragraphs for essays or 2-4 for easy reading. A paragraph typically has 100-200 words and 5-6 sentences.
How do you deal with a struggle in life?
15 Ways to Overcome Struggles in Life
- Push your limits. Struggle strengthens your character.
- Don’t go through life alone. I am a firm believer that you cannot go through this life alone.
- Be optimistic.
- Have a journal.
- Go out and explore.
- Celebrate your summits- then seek out new ones.
- Keep an open mind.
What is bad situation?
An awkward, complex, or hazardous situation. quagmire. predicament. fix. difficulty.
What type of word is struggle?
verb (used without object), strug·gled, strug·gling. to contend with an adversary or opposing force. to contend resolutely with a task, problem, etc.; strive: to struggle for existence. to advance with violent effort: to struggle through the snow.
What can I say instead of situation?
What is another word for situation?
How do you describe a struggle?
Here are some adjectives for struggle: remorseless revolutionary, competitive survival, bloody, wasteful, short and unavailing, brief, internal, dense and desperate, daily, hopeless, obscure, long-simmering, brave and unrelenting, personal and poignant, desperate mute, desperate and decisive, classic liberal- …
What do you call a difficult situation?
crisis. noun. an urgent, difficult, or dangerous situation.
Why is struggle important?
Neuroscientists have found that mistakes are helpful for brain growth and connectivity and if we are not struggling, we are not learning. Not only is struggle good for our brains but people who know about the value of struggle improve their learning potential.
How do you shorten a situation?
Sitch, short for situation, requires a bit of a double-take when you encounter it in print because it involves an alteration of the spelling of the original word.
How do you shorten long sentences?
Long sentences can be dangerous….6 Ways To Shorten Your Sentences And Improve Your Writing
- Use readability statistics. Activate this on your computer and it’ll do the counting for you.
- Count the commas.
- Cut unnecessary conjunctions.
- One thought per paragraph.
- Remove redundant words.
- Reduce your word count.
What is a difficult time?
Times of trouble, struggle, or unhappiness. I’ve had difficult times since losing my job, but I’m trying to stay positive.
What is the meaning of situation?
noun. manner of being situated; location or position with reference to environment: The situation of the house allowed for a beautiful view. a place or locality. condition; case; plight: He is in a desperate situation. the state of affairs; combination of circumstances: The present international situation is dangerous.
What is an unfortunate situation?
Something unfortunate is something that you wished had not happened — like that unfortunate incident that got you suspended from school. Let’s not bring that up. Unfortunate can also describe unlucky circumstances. A natural disaster like an earthquake or a tornado will always have unfortunate consequences.
What are the examples of situation?
Situation is the way something is positioned as compared to its surroundings, or the status of the circumstances, or the combination of circumstances at a specific point in time. An example of situation is a house down the street from a big tree. An example of situation is having to decide between two jobs.
How do you shorten an article?
You can shorten this in two ways….In order of most to least radical, they are:
- Write a different paper.
- Drop significant chunks of the paper.
- Shove things into supplementary material.
- Squeeze blood from a stone.
What is the current situation called?
What is another word for current situation?
|current state of affairs||status in quo|
|current position||set up|
|existing state of affairs||how things stack up|
|current posture||current standpoint|
What is the sentence of struggle?
Struggle sentence example. Every struggle is a victory. In spite of the continual struggle for custody, he had felt more welcome at the Medena home than he had with his step-father’s family. We had firm footing on which to struggle forward.