What is the meaning of preparatory exam?
Table of Contents
preparatory examination . – means an examination, conducted by an assessment body, prior to the final examination, in order to allow candidates an opportunity to write a full-scale examination in preparation for the final examination; ＋ New List.
What is preparatory rank list?
The vacant seats reserved for SC, ST and PwD candidates will be allotted to the candidates of respective categories for admission to a preparatory course of one-year duration on the basis of relaxed admission criteria (seeRank Lists).
Is preparatory course in IIT tough?
Answer. It will be subjective and slightly tougher or of the same level as jee advanced. It varies from time to time . It might turn out to be a little easier too.
How do you write an introduction for a project?
Guidelines for preparing the Introduction for project work:
- Be short and crisp:
- Be clear in what you write:
- Give background information:
- Explain the reasons in the introduction:
- The problems should be highlighted:
- Explain why it is important to you:
- The outline or the blueprint of the content:
How do you write a good introduction paragraph for an essay?
Introductions & Conclusions
- Attract the Reader’s Attention. Begin your introduction with a “hook” that grabs your reader’s attention and introduces the general topic.
- State Your Focused Topic. After your “hook”, write a sentence or two about the specific focus of your paper.
- State your Thesis. Finally, include your thesis statement.
What is preparatory in IIT?
With the help of preparatory courses in IITs, limited quota students get a chance to secure a seat in the IITs. In this course, basic subject skills of physics, chemistry and maths are polished through special training in a one-year duration so that they can make sure if the candidates are fit for their B.
What does preparation mean?
1 : the action or process of making something ready for use or service or of getting ready for some occasion, test, or duty. 2 : a state of being prepared. 3 : a preparatory act or measure. 4 : something that is prepared specifically : a medicinal substance made ready for use.
What is a narrative introduction?
the introduction. The introduction of a narrative essay is the paragraph that begins your story. In the introduction, you describe the setting, introduce the characters, and prepare your audience for the action to come. Of course, the introduction should have a hook and a thesis.
What does propitiatory mean?
Definition of ‘propitiatory’ 1. designed or intended to propitiate; conciliatory; expiatory. 2. the mercy seat.
How do you use Preparatory in a sentence?
Preparatory in a Sentence 🔉
- The preparatory school was created with the goal of getting students ready for college. 🔉
- Before starting the research study, scientists had to do required preparatory work. 🔉
- The students used study hall as preparatory time and studied for their upcoming exams. 🔉
What is your SC rank in JEE Advanced?
JEE Advanced Closing Rank & Marks (Last Year Data)
|Name of the Category
|Closing Rank (Gender Neutral Category)
|Marks (Out of 360)
What is an introduction in a project?
An introduction is the first paragraph of a written research paper, or the first thing you say in an oral presentation, or the first thing people see, hear, or experience about your project. The introduction gives the reader the beginning of the piece of thread so they can follow it.