How do you reset a Dell Inspiron One 2330?
- Reboot the computer.
- When prompted during POST, press the key to enter the setup screen.
- On the System Setup screen, press the key.
- Press the key on Yes to Load Optimized Defaults and restart the computer.
Can you use Dell Inspiron One 2330 as a monitor?
It’s possible to use one as a monitor, but only if it actually powers up. The buttons on the side will allow changing the input from the computer built into it to the HDMI or VGA input connectors on the back.
How do I restore my Dell Inspiron All in One to factory settings?
Hold down the F8 key on your Dell as the computer restarts. Be sure to hold it down before the Windows logo appears. If you are using Windows XP instead of Windows 7 or Windows Vista, hold down Ctrl and F11. The “Advanced Boot Options” menu appears.
How do I restore my Dell Inspiron One to factory settings?
How to factory reset Dell Inspiron?
- Click the Start button (the Windows 10 icon), and type Reset.
- Select Reset this PC in the System Settings.
- Under the Advanced Startup, select Restart now.
- In the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot.
- Select Factory Image Restore.
How do I turn my Dell All-in-One into a monitor?
Plug the DisplayPort cable coming from your primary monitor into a DisplayPort port (14 in the figure below) on the back of your desktop PC. Plug your mouse, keyboard, and webcam into USB ports (9 and 10 in the figure below) on the back of your PC. Power on each monitor.
How do I restore my Dell laptop to black screen?
Try these fixes
- Restart your graphics drivers.
- Force shut down your laptop.
- Boot into Safe Mode.
- Update your graphics driver.
- Restart your explorer.exe process.
- Repair your PC without losing any files.
- Reset or update the Bios.
How do I enable HDMI on Dell Inspiron?
Turn on the display device and then select its setup menu. Use the setup menu to select the connected HDMI port as both the audio and video input channels for the device. Save the settings and then exit from the setup menu.