What are examples of personal achievements?
Personal accomplishments can be many things, including:
- Trained/Educated others.
- Completed important projects on time and within budget.
- Increased sales figures (by such-and-such %)
- Saved time by coming up with efficient methods and tools.
- Qualifications gained.
- Good results in examinations and tests.
What is the punishment for the sin of pride?
7 Deadly Sins – colours and punishment
|Pride punishment||broken on a wheel|
|Envy punishment||put in freezing water|
|Gluttony punishment||force fed rats, toads and snakes|
|Lust punishment||smothered in fire and brimstone|
What are some things to be proud of?
12 Things We Should Always Be Proud Of
- A job that you love.
- Your sense of style.
- Your friends.
- Your family.
- Your ability to forgive.
- Your past.
- Your demand for some alone time.
- We should be proud of our traditions and values.
Is there an unforgivable sin?
A: There are many sins recounted in the Hebrew Bible but none are ever called unforgivable sins. In the Book of Matthew (12: 31-32), we read, “Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven men, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven.
Is all pride a sin?
The Seven Deadly Sins: Pride Pride has been called the sin from which all others arise.
What is the number one sin?
Thomas Aquinas, they are (1) vainglory, or pride, (2) greed, or covetousness, (3) lust, or inordinate or illicit sexual desire, (4) envy, (5) gluttony, which is usually understood to include drunkenness, (6) wrath, or anger, and (7) sloth.
How can I be proud of my accomplishments?
Don’t get self-conscious. Don’t get into the whole false-humility thing. Celebrate yourself when you’ve done something great. Because you should always be proud of your biggest and boldest accomplishments….
- Shared Celebration.
Why is sloth a sin?
Sloth has also been defined as a failure to do things that one should do, though the understanding of the sin in antiquity was that this laziness or lack of work was simply a symptom of the vice of apathy or indifference, particularly an apathy or boredom with God.
What is your proudest achievement examples?
‘My greatest achievement’ examples could include:
- Giving a great presentation at work.
- Beating sales targets.
- Training for and completing a marathon.
- Organizing a successful charity event.
- Mentoring a coworker or fellow student.
What to say if you have no achievements?
Resume Challenges: No Quantifiable Achievements? No Problem.
- Use anecdotal evidence rather than concrete numbers or percentages of improvement. I have worked with many people in client-facing, non-sales roles who do not always have a way of quantifying their performance.
- Prove your expertise through teaching and training.
- Demonstrate your soft skills with specific examples.
What are the 3 worst sins?
According to the standard list, they are pride, greed, wrath, envy, lust, gluttony, and sloth, which are contrary to the seven heavenly virtues. These sins are often thought to be abuses or excesses of natural faculties or passions (for example, gluttony abuses the natural hunger for nourishment).
What is your greatest failure sample answer?
Rather than start your answer with “My greatest failure happened when I . . .” begin by defining failure, or what failure means to you. For example: “To me, failure happens when the process breaks down due to unclear timelines.” Or, “Failure is when you make careless mistakes.” Keep your answer as positive as possible.
What should I write for accomplishments?
List of achievements
- Re-organized something to make it work better.
- Identified a problem and solved it.
- Come up with a new idea that improved things.
- Developed or implemented new procedures or systems.
- Worked on special projects.
- Received awards.
- Been complimented by your supervisor or co-workers.
What does God say about the proud?
Proverbs 21:4 – A haughty look, a proud heart, and the plowing of the wicked are sin.
What are some good achievements?
Some examples of accomplishments are:
- Honor Roll inclusion for high grades.
- Awards won for specific activities or subjects (i.e., Most Valuable Player (MVP), Fine Art Award)
- Inclusion in student-related achievement publications (i.e., Who’s Who in American High Schools)
- Perfect attendance awards.
What are some accomplishments at work?
List of Professional Achievements for Resume
- Revenue or sales you increased for the company.
- Money you saved for the company.
- Time you saved for the company.
- Problems you identified and solved.
- Ideas or innovations you introduced.
- Procedures or systems you developed, implemented, or optimized.
- Special projects you worked on.
How do you answer Tell me about a time you failed?
Answering “Tell Me About a Time You Failed” – Quick Instructions
- Talk about a real failure you’ve had, starting by describing the situation.
- Explain what happened clearly and quickly.
- Take responsibility and don’t make excuses for the failure.
- Show what you learned from the experience.
Is it a sin to be proud?
Pride is often considered a negative force in human existence—the opposite of humility and a source of social friction. It’s even been called the “deadliest sin.” Pride makes us feel good, and it’s an indication to ourselves that we are behaving in a way congruent with the values of our society, says Tracy.
Is all sin the same in the eyes of God?
All Sin is not the Same Scripture clearly indicates that God does view sin differently and that He proscribed a different punishment for sin depending upon its severity. While God does see sin differently we now have Jesus to forgive us of our sin.
What is the greatest sin in the Bible?
One eternal or unforgivable sin (blasphemy against the Holy Spirit) is specified in several passages of the Synoptic Gospels, including Mark 3:28–29, Matthew and Luke 12:10.
What is your proudest achievement?
2answers. You describe your proudest achievement in an interview by talking about the skills you used that helped you reach the achievement, as well as the positive outcome tied to the achievement. Do not make it sound like there’s nothing you’re really proud of if you are asked this question in an interview.
What are the two greatest achievements in life?
The two greatest achievements in life are:
- Being birth.
- To know your purpose in this world. jd3sp4o0y and 118 more users found this answer helpful. Thanks 81. 4.0. (37 votes) Log in to add comment.