What are some good class mottos?
Examples of Graduation Mottos
- The past is my heritage; the present – my responsibility, the future – my challenge.
- Cherish yesterday, live for today and reach for tomorrow.
- Our lives are before us, our pasts is behind us, our memories are forever within us.
- Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers.
What is a good senior quote?
Inspirational Yearbook Quotes
- The saddest thing in life is wasted talent.
- If you follow your dreams, you are capable of anything.
- Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
How can I write beautiful in English?
How to Have Beautiful Handwriting
- Choose a style. Writers who work by hand can choose from a variety of handwriting styles.
- Choose the right pen. Modern calligraphy tends to rely on fountain pens, which lend themselves well to cursive writing.
- Practice consistently.
- Use the proper grip.
- Take a formal class.
What is your motto or personal mantra?
Think of a personal motto as a sort of mantra. You might choose one that keeps encouraging you to be the person you want to be, even when you’re going through a difficult time. Or, it might help to soothe your soul in the midst of chaos, or remind you to see joy in every situation.
What is a senior motto?
A senior class motto lets students show pride in their graduating class and their school. Senior class mottos are put on class T-shirts, water bottles, backpacks, and other class-related items sold by the student council to pay for things like a senior trip, senior prom, and class events.
What is a personal motto?
What Is A Personal Motto? According to vocabulary.com, “a motto is a slogan or favorite saying, like ‘when life hands you lemons, make lemonade. But I have my own, slightly different motto definition: a motto is a powerful phrase that lifts you up and reminds you to stay positive.