What is the 13th most populated country?
With more than 100 million people, the Philippines is the 13th-most populous nation in the world.
What are the 10 largest countries in Australia?
Here is the list of the ten largest countries in square miles:
- Australia (2,969,121 square miles)
- Papua New Guinea (178,656 square miles)
- New Zealand (104,400 square miles)
- New Caledonia (7,170 square miles)
- Fiji (7,053 square miles)
- Vanuatu (4,705 square miles)
- French Polynesia (1,608 square miles)
What are the 14 countries capital of Australia?
Capitals of Countries – Australia
What are the 12 most populous countries?
are China, India, United States, Indonesia, Pakistan, Brazil, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Russia and Mexico.
What is the most populous state in Australia?
New South Wales is the most populous state in Australia, and Sydney, the state capital, is the most populous city of the country.
What are some interesting facts about Australia?
Australia is the most populous country in Oceania, with a population of 25.20 million. It is the world’s 55th-most populous country and has the world’s 14th-highest GDP of $1.48 trillion. Australia’s median annual income is $54,910, the 14th-highest in the world. It is estimated that there are only seven people per square mile in Australia.
What percentage of Australia’s population is from Sydney?
The state capital, Sydney, is the most populous city in the country as the home to around 20% of the country’s total population. According to the 2011 census, 68.6% of people in the state were born in Australia, while the remaining 31.4% were born elsewhere.
What is the population of Queensland in Australia?
3. Queensland – 4,599,400. Queensland is the third-most populous state in Australia, accounting for about 20% of the country’s population. It is also the second-largest state in terms of total land area, accounting for about 22% of the country’s total area.