How do I email Hong Kong government?
Enquiry, Suggestion and Complaint
- Address. Departmental Administration Unit. Administration Wing. Room 2551, 25/F. Central Government Offices. 2 Tim Mei Avenue, Tamar, Hong Kong.
- Telephone. 3655 5273.
- Fax. 2804 6552.
- E-mail. [email protected].
How do I contact Hong Kong government?
Contact Us For assistance in using GovHK, please call the GovHK Help Desk at (852) 183 5500, or contact 1823. The GovHK Help Desk is managed by 1823 and operates round the clock, 24 hours a day.
How do I complain to Hong Kong government?
- Civil Service Bureau.
- Address: 9/F, West Wing, Central Government Offices, 2 Tim Mei Avenue, Tamar, Hong Kong.
- Tel: 2810 3446.
- Fax: 2868 5069.
- Email: [email protected].
- Website: http://www.csb.gov.hk.
What is the Department of Hong Kong?
Main functions: The Department of Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan Affairs develops diplomatic policies concerning the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (SAR), Macao SAR and Taiwan, reports on and coordinates related diplomatic affairs, guides the operation of the Offices of the Commissioners of the Ministry of …
How do you address the Chief Executive of Hong Kong?
Chief Executive of Hong Kong
- Chief Executive (特首) (informal)
- The Honourable (尊贵的) (formal)
How do I apply for $10000 in Hong Kong?
The registration period for the Scheme is from 21 June 2020 to 31 December 2021. Eligible persons may register electronically through banks or submit e-registration forms through the Hongkong Post’s website at any time on or before 31 December 2021.
How do I file a complaint with EDB?
- Email. [email protected] (for enquiries) or [email protected] (for complaints)
- Address. 15/F, Wu Chung House. 213 Queen’s Road East. Wan Chai, Hong Kong.
- Tel. (852) 2891 0088.
- Fax. (852) 2893 0858.
How do I report a restaurant in Hong Kong?
Please call 1823 or our hotline 2868 0000 if assistance is required.
How many government departments are there in Hong Kong?
After reorganisation in 2007, the Government Secretariat today consists of thirteen policy bureaux.
Who is in charge of Hong Kong?
Incumbent Carrie Lam
|Chief Executive of Hong Kong|
|Commonly abbreviated as|