How do you use soundstation 2?
Placing a Three-Way Conference Call
- Start a call with Polycom SoundStation2.
- Press the Conference button . Places the first call on hold.
- Dial the number and connect with the second party.
- Press the Conference button. This will merge the three calls.
How do I reset my Polycom SoundStation duo?
How to Reset to Factory – Polycom Devices
- Press “Menu” on your Polycom phone.
- Navigate to “Settings” –> “Advanced”. You will be prompted for a password.
- Select “Admin Settings”
- Navigate down screen to “Reset to Default”
- From the Reset to Defaults menu, navigate to “Reset to Factory”
How do I reset my Polycom SoundStation IP 7000?
Re: How to hard reset a SoundStation IP 7000, please? Hello Spa, During the 6 or 7 second countdown you simply need to press 1,3,5 and 7 and nothing else and all at the same time. This will prompt you for the password and will reboot.
How much does a Polycom SoundStation cost?
Polycom Advantage Onsite 4 hour, Three Year, RealPresence Group 500- 720p: Group 500 HD codec, EagleEyeIV-12x camera (see support.polycom.com for availability). $9,355.00
How to setup and activate a Polycom phone?
Connect the phone to your Ethernet connection using the provided Ethernet cable.
How to factory reset a Polycom SoundStation series?
Press “Menu” on your Polycom phone
How to setup a Polycom phone?
– Display Name: SIP Extension Number – Address: SIP Extension Number – Authentication User ID: SIP Extension Number – Authentication Password: Phone-Password from above (not the numeric/voicemail password!). – Label: SIP Extension Number