Is the Lexmark ms610dn wireless?
Features an optional wireless connection for versatility. Prints up to 50 pages per minute (ppm) in black and delivers first page out in as few as 6.5 seconds.
Does the Lexmark MX310dn scan?
The network-ready Lexmark MX310dn MFP with two-sided printing includes 256MB standard printer memory and has print, copy and scan speeds as fast as 33 ppm.
How do I print legal size paper on my Lexmark printer?
To use your Legal Copy solution on your printer:
- Make sure legal-sized paper is loaded into the paper tray.
- Load your legal-sized document into the Automatic Document Feeder.
- Touch the SmartSolutions icon on the printer control panel.
- Touch the Legal Copy icon you created.
How do I scan with my Lexmark MX310dn?
Scanning to a computer
- Open a Web browser, and then type the printer IP address in the address field.
- Click Scan Profile > Create Scan Profile.
- Select your scan settings, and then click Next.
- Select a location on your computer where you want to save the scanned output file.
- Type a scan name.
- Click Submit.
Is Lexmark MX310dn wireless?
The wireless setup for the Lexmark MX310dn printer can be executed in various methods such as the WPS Push Button method, Wi-Fi Protected Setup method, and WPS PIN method.
How do I scan a legal size paper on a Lexmark printer?
Scanning a Document
- Ensure that the printer is connected to a computer, and that both the printer and the computer are switched on.
- Load an original document facedown into the ADF or onto the scanner glass.
- Press Scan Mode.
- Press or repeatedly until the destination you wish to scan to appears.
Why choose the Lexmark ms610dn laser printer?
The Lexmark MS610dn network-ready laser printer with internal 2-sided printing, 256MB of standard memory, 650-sheet input and a print speed of up to 50 ppm quickly and easily performs tasks. Get Work Done Quickly Print up to 50 pages per minute–plus get your first page in as little as 6.5 seconds.
What are the features of the Lexmark mx610de MFP?
The Lexmark MX610de MFP with print, copy, email and scan functions prints up to 50 ppm. Included are 2-sided printing and 650 sheets of input. A vibrant 7-inch color touch screen provides access to preinstalled productivity solutions and lets you operate the system through smart and intuitive navigation.
How do I install the Lexmark mx610 series print driver?
MX610Series Print 1.0.0 10.4 forIntel.dmg;Lexmark MX611, Lexmark MX610;Installs a print driver (including PostScript print Description (PPD) and Print Dialog Extension (PDE)) for your Lexmark printer in Intel machines running 10.4.11. Instructions: Download the file. Double-click on the file to mount as a disk image. Open the disk image.
How much memory does the Lexmark mx310dn MFP have?
Product Description The network-ready Lexmark MX310dn MFP with 2-sided printing includes 256MB standard printer memory and has print, copy and scan speeds as fast as 35 ppm.