What is the meaning of delegitimization?
Definition of delegitimize transitive verb. : to diminish or destroy the legitimacy, prestige, or authority of delegitimize a government.
What is another term for delegitimize?
as in invalidate, nullify. Synonyms & Near Synonyms for delegitimize. invalidate, nullify.
What does ruled out mean?
1 : exclude, eliminate. 2 : to make impossible : prevent heavy rain ruled out the picnic. Synonyms & Antonyms More Example Sentences Learn More About rule out.
Is Illegitimize a word?
verb (used with object), il·le·git·i·mized, il·le·git·i·miz·ing. to make illegitimate: The decree illegitimized his heirs.
What does ruled mean?
ruled in. DEFINITIONS1. to decide that something is a possibility or that it will definitely happen. Nothing has been ruled in and nothing has been ruled out. Synonyms and related words.
How do you use rule out?
- rule somebody/something out (as something) to state that something is not possible or that somebody/something is not suitable synonym exclude. Police have not ruled out the possibility that the man was murdered.
- to prevent somebody from doing something; to prevent something from happening.
How do you say legitimation?
Break ‘legitimation’ down into sounds: [LI] + [JIT] + [UH] + [MAY] + [SHUHN] – say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them. Record yourself saying ‘legitimation’ in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen.
How do I legitimize my child in Georgia?
Under current Georgia Law, there are two ways to legitimate a child born out of wedlock: 1….Filing a Petition to Legitimate
- The paternity of the child;
- The best interests of the child;
- The relationship between the father and the child;
- The fitness of the Father; and.
- Whether the mother is consenting to the Legitimation.