How do I change the way I go back in Outlook?
For a start, go to “file” menu and select “Options”. Then in the window of “Outlook Options”, switch to “Search” tab. Under this tab, you can locate the item “Improve search speed by limiting the number of results shown”. As default, Outlook has enabled this feature.
How do I view more than 250 emails in Outlook?
The limit is 250 in Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016, but 200 in Outlook 2010 and 2007. To display additional results, click More at the bottom of the results list. You can change the Search options to show all results or edit the registry to increase the number of results.
How do I change the date range in Outlook?
(1) Click Field > All Mail fields > Received; (2) Select the between from the Condition drop down list; (3) In the Value box, type the date range in the format of and , such as <2016/3/1> and <2016/3/31>; (4) Click the Add to List button.
How do I restrict search in Outlook?
Open Outlook, go to File, then click Options. In the Outlook Options window, go to the Search tab. Here uncheck the option ‘Improve search speed by limiting the number of results shown. ‘ Click OK.
Why is my Outlook not showing new emails?
The Outlook isn’t showing all emails issue may arise because of the default View settings. For instance, filters, sorting settings, etc. may be hiding certain emails in the default View. You can reset the View settings to solve the problem.
How do I see all emails in Outlook?
Click on the Inbox of one of your Outlook accounts. Additionally, you can use the filter in the navigation panel to define the period. Next, in the search bar, click on the downward arrow next to the “Current Mailbox” option. From the drop-down menu, select “All Mailboxes.”
How do I increase the number of emails displayed in Outlook?
Select Options in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Select Messaging from the left navigation panel. In the section for “Message Options”, change the “Number of items to display per page”, select the desired number of messages. Note that the maximum number per page is 100.
How do I see all search results in Outlook?
Click the Search tab, click Search Tools, and then click Indexing Status. When the Indexing Status dialog appears, you should see the following: Outlook has finished indexing all of your items. 0 items remaining to be indexed.
How do I search emails by date range?
Using keywords To find emails from after a specific date, use After:YYYY/MM/DD. So for example, if you’re trying to find emails from before or after September 1st, 2021, type either Before:2021/09/01 or After:2021/09/01 into the search bar and hit Enter. You can combine both keywords to find emails between two dates.
How do I delete Outlook emails by date?
- In Outlook, right-click on the folder and select Properties.
- Select the AutoArchive tab and select Archive this folder using this settings.
- In Clean out items older than, enter 180 days, or whatever the desired amount of days/months/years may be.
- Select the Permanently delete old items option.
Where is the search option in Outlook?
- Select the search bar, located above the Outlook ribbon.
- Type a name, subject, or phrase which is included in the email message that you want to find. You can use quotation marks around a phase to search on words in that exact order.
How do I filter emails in Outlook 365?
- Select Inbox rules in the left pane. It is located under Mail->Automatic processing. Click the + in the right pane to create a new filter rule.
- Add a Name for the filter. Create the conditions that will trigger the filter to run. Set the action/s that will occur. Click OK when done.
What does the searchresultscap mean in outlook?
The SearchResultsCap mentions a number. If it shows 0, then it means that there is no limitation on the search limit. If it shows a number, then it is the limitation of the search limit. For Example, if it is valued as 300, then the Outlook will show 300 items after the result.
What does 16 0 mean on the searchresultscap?
Here 16.0 is a placeholder which denotes the version of Exchange Server. The SearchResultsCap mentions a number. If it shows 0, then it means that there is no limitation on the search limit. If it shows a number, then it is the limitation of the search limit.
How to specify the number of search results displayed by default?
If you want to specify an exact number of search results which are being displayed by default, you can set the SearchResultCap value in the Registry. Key: HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftOffice OutlookSearch. Value name: SearchResultsCap.
How do I increase the number of search results in outlook?
To show all results, go to File, Options, Search and untick Improve search speed by limiting the number of results shown. To increase (or decrease) the number for items initially displayed you can add the SearchResultsCap value to the registry. Open regedit then browse to the following key (where xx is your version of Outlook).