How do I use HDMI audio with Nvidia?
From the NVIDIA Control Panel navigation tree pane, under Display, click Set up digital audio to open the associated page. The Set Up Digital Audio page lists the NVIDIA GPUs in the system that have audio-capable display connections, and then lists those connections (HDMI, DisplayPort, or DVI).
How do I turn off HDMI audio Nvidia?
Select Playback Devices. Right-click on the Monitor with speakers and Nvidia driver. Select Set as Default Device. Disable the other options. Click Ok.
How do I not use Nvidia high definition audio?
How can I fix Nvidia High Definition Audio not working?
- Right-click Sound icon in the Notification area and open Playback devices.
- Highlight the preferred device and Set as Default.
- Right-click Digital Audio/Monitor/HDMI and select Disable from the menu.
- Click OK and check for changes.
What is Nvidia virtual audio device?
What Is NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device. NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM) is a component that is digitally signed by NVIDIA and it is a verified product of this company. Usually, it won’t be disguised as a legitimate module in any malware by hackers to damage your computer.
How do I force audio from HDMI?
Solution 2: Set HDMI Device as Default Device
- Right-click on the sound volume icon in the lower right corner of Windows. A context menu will pop up.
- Click Playback devices.
- In the Playback tab, select Digital Output Device or HDMI option. Click Set Default and click OK.
Is Nvidia High Definition Audio good?
Nvidia HD Audio is good enough for plug-and-play audio HDMI uses, especially for TVs, and performs slightly better at playing back lossless audio.
What is Nvidia audio output?
The Nvidia High-Definition Audio’s internal codecs provide audio output through an HDMI connection. Having said that, it’s important to note that Nvidia HD Audio does not support analog audio; thus, you still need your computer’s sound card for your speakers, headphones, and similar analog devices.
How do I enable Nvidia virtual audio?
NVIDIA Virtual Audio is digitally signed by NVIDIA itself and is a verified product of the company….
- Right-click on the Sound icon present on your taskbar and select Sound Settings.
- Your Settings Window will open up.
- Now select the tab of Playback devices.