What do you write in a blank get well card?
- “Hope you get to feeling better soon!”
- “Looking forward to seeing you back at practice when you’re ready.”
- “Wishing you well.”
- “Take extra good care!”
- “Here’s to you—steadier, stronger and better every day.”
- “We hope you’re taking it slow and easy right now.”
- “Take your sweet time getting well!”
What to write in a card to make someone feel better?
- “You’re never far from my thoughts.”
- “Know how often I think of you?
- “You’re on my mind and in my heart.”
- “Keeping you close in my thoughts.”
- “Lifting you up in prayer and hoping you have a better day today.”
- “I can’t wait to catch up with you soon.”
What can I say besides GET WELL SOON?
Get Well Soon Message Starters
- Wishing you all of the love and support you need to feel better soon.
- Thinking of you lots and wishing for a quick recovery.
- Sending lots of hugs and love your way.
- Remember to take things one day at a time!
- We’re sending you all of the good and healthy vibes.
What is another word for Get Well Soon?
I hope you are getting better. I hope you will be better very soon. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Wishing you a fast, easy recovery.
How do you make someone feel better with words?
Best 10 Ways To Comfort Someone
- Acknowledge Their Feelings. “I hear you…
- Repeat Their Feelings.
- Draw Their Emotions Out.
- Don’t Minimize Their Pain.
- Be There For Them, Right At That Moment.
- Offer Physical Affection, When Appropriate.
- Express Your Support.
- Tell Them They’re Special.
What are some Bible verses for get Well cards?
Bible verses for get well cards. 1. 3 John 1:2 Dear friend, I hope all is well with you and that you are as healthy in body as you are strong in spirit. 2. Numbers 6:24-26 May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and
What to write in a get Well card?
When you’re writing a get well card it’s important to select your words wisely. Your well wishes have the power to aid in someone’s recovery and bring a smile to their face. By shining light on the positives and looking to the future you will make someone feel better with your kind words, but it’s not always easy to know exactly what to say.
What do you write in a healing card for a friend?
For example: “thinking of you”, “take care” and “wishing you healing” are all perfect ways to wrap up your card. Get Well Wishes. Common get well wishes include mentioning hopes for feeling better, speedy recovery messages, and words that let the card recipient know that you are thinking of them.
What does the Bible say about sending well wishes?
“Sending you well wishes for your quick recovery and good health.” What does the Bible say? 1. 3 John 1:2 Dear friend, I hope all is well with you and that you are as healthy in body as you are strong in spirit. 2. Numbers 6:24-26 May the Lord bless you and protect you.